Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bosisto's


Just visited Bosisto's for breakfast this morning. I had heard a few good things about it via Epicure but had not had a chance to go since it opened last June. I am glad I finally did because it is surely going to be my new brunch house. I had the most delicious panini with pancetta, rocket, tomato and aioli for $9. It was full of flavour and was generously sized. My dining partner had a traditional take on bacon and eggs with pancetta, poached egg, mozzarella and tomato.
The service was friendly and polished and overall made the entire experience a very good one. I will have to report on the coffee next time as I was drinking tea, although I have no doubt they will pull it off with the ease of everything else they do.
The place is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks all day and I would recommend it without hesitation.
8/10 (for breakfast.)
Bosisto's liquor bar is on Bridge Rd in Richmond

No comments:

Post a Comment